Paul N. Mascia, Esq
Founder and CEO of the Mascia Law Firm
Paul Mascia possesses expert knowledge of the current housing and economic crises, involving himself with civic and professional groups in the field. In his book, Escape Your Debt, Mascia explores the morality of renegotiating debt agreements and discusses how to terminate debt legally without the sacrifice of integrity or personal ethics.
While at Gray Robinson, P.A., Mascia was a practicing commercial attorney. After that, Mascia moved to Zimmerman, Kiser & Sutcliffe, P.A. There his focus was the Corporate and Real Estate and Tax group, aiding clients in corporate transactions, tax matters, and estate planning. He was also lead attorney for D.R. Horton's real estate development business in Central Florida. Paul Mascia resides in Clermont, Florida with his wife Sherill who he met 13 years ago while working at an inner city not-for profit in Orlando. Together they have four children: Isabella, Noah, Judah, and Micah. Mascia was working with Frontline Outreach, a charity serving inner-city youths, here in Orlando when he met Sherill, who was also working for the charity. Mascia is also active in his local church and various non-profit initiatives.
Stats and Experience:
- Short Sales & Loan Modifications
- Foreclosure Defense
- Asset Protection
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Florida, 2001
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2003
- U.S. Tax Court, 2003
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida - Taxation – 2002 - Top 10 Graduate
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida - J.D.
- Rollins College, Winter Park, FL - B.A. Economics - Magna Cum Laude
- Global Social Justice Initiatives, 2001 – 2011
- Real Estate Private Equity
- Tau Kappa Epsilon