Ayana Siplin joined the Mascia Law Firm as a foreclosure and debt attorney from a high volume Florida firm, where she represented financial institutions and foreclosure, bankruptcy, and collection matter servicers. Her legal career began in Orange County Public Defender's Office, representing extremely underprivileged clients. After this experience she worked in the Department of Children and Families, working to protect at-risk children.
She worked in the law office of Daniel C. Consuegra where she gained invaluable experience on how banks handle their cases. Currently her legal focus is on foreclosure defense, bankruptcy, short sales, loan modifications, debt settlement, commercial litigation, principal reduction, real estate and corporate matters. Siplin has lived in the Central Florida area her entire life and is active in her church in addition to a variety of inner-city and social justice groups.
Stats and Experience:
Areas of Practice:
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate and Short Sales
- Mortgage Modification
- Principal Reduction
- Debt Settlement and Borrowers Rights
- Bankruptcy and Asset Protection
- Corporate Securities and Tax
- Estate Planning, Probate and Elder Law
- Insurance Defense
- Civil Litigation and Appeals
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Orlando, Florida - J.D. B.A.